Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Package


Dear Aunt B,

my friend and I went to her cousins house to hang out one night and have a few beers. Her cousin has been around the block a few times. I had seen her cousin maybe 2 times before and he was really hot. We Hung out and had a few laughs. Later on that night, my best friend left to go to her boyfriends house and left me there with her cousin. Her cousin and I talked for a while and one thing led to another. We slept together and then fell asleep. I woke up the next mornin and left. 2 weeks later my best friend and I went back to her cousins house to hang out. Over the past 2 weeks that I hadn't seen or talked to her cousin I kind of fell for him. I just don't know if he feels the same? What should I do?



Dear Friend,

Well, you kinda rushed right in and gave him "The Package" pretty quick. This could cause him to not take you seriously. However, it can also mean that he likes you as well.

What I mean is this; Some guys don't have issue w/a chick that jumps right into bed with them. Some do and will actually think less of you, believe it or not. That's just the way the ball bounces.

Per chance he's one of those guys and feels he got what he wanted and that's it, well, you wouldn't want some double standard piece of work anyway, now would you? My suggestion is to find a way to spend some more time with him and feel it out. Again, if this guy pushes you away, it's because he got what he wanted from you and it's a done deal. So, think about it; If that's what goes down, he just wanted a piece of ass and nothing more. And I'll remind you again that you will probably find someone without the screwed up thinking right around the corner...HINT HINT!!! Keeping It Real, Aunt B
Have A Question??? Nothing Is Taboo!!!

No comments: